Hicks Striping & Curbing, an InfraStripe Company
Established in 1969, primarily involved in parking lot striping, Hicks Striping & Curbing, an InfraStripe Company, has evolved into a major supplier of all facets of pavement marking, including street and highway painted and durable markings, airport markings, wet reflective striping, profiled pavement marking, legends and drainage curbs. We also construct parking lot extruded concrete curbs, wheel stops, painted markings, handicap markings, tactile warnings, and signage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Equipment Operators/Drivers are responsible for safe operation of company vehicles in an active work zone. Vehicles including but not limited to Paint Trucks, Thermoplastic Long Liner Truck, Crash Truck, Water Truck, etc.
- Responsible for traffic control, passing in and around work zones
- Make sure your work area is secured and safe to the public and workers at all times
- Jobsite cleaning, operating and maintenance
- Operate trucks to transport equipment to/from job sites
- Understand material handling
- Be able to read and execute plans
- Train new employees
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with a team
- Strong work ethic
- Must have a Class B or higher CDL
- Must be able to travel
- Must have dependable transportation to and from work
- Must reflect a clean driving record
- Must be able to work overtime, days and nights
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Hicks Striping & Curbing is located in Salem, OR.
Hicks Striping & Curbing, an InfraStripe Company, is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
- First and last name
- Address (street, city, state, zip code)
- Phone number
- Resume (if applicable)